- - You will need Java installed (most computers have this already, but newer Windows versions might not), it’s tested/developed against Java 7
- - a computer made in this century, pretty sure the game will run on it
- - If you run into issues, let me know (see twitter: orangepascal)
– Unlimited amount of randomly generated dungeons
– Random quests to reward you with extra loot, items, experience, and more
– Four classes to choose from: Elf, Warrior, Wizard and Valkyrie
– Secret area’s
– Special mysterious dungeon items
– A large collection of loot and items to acquire and aid you in your quest
– Always changing gameplay
– Written in Java, runs on Mac, Windows, and Linux
– Playable with keyboard
– semi-working controller support (PS3, xbox360 recommended) – depending on controller / OS combination
You can download a free demo with a limited amount of levels to make sure the game runs on your system. If the demo runs, the full game will run, it’s that simple.
Download the demo here: HeroesOfLoot Demo v1.0.4
For mobile and console versions check the home page.