A quick update before the year ends, fixing some crashing bugs and all the rare-item quests.
Apparently it was possible to activate the sniper rifle from your inventory, and when in sniper mode you could easily switch to any other weapon and use that with the sniper-scope.. only one player noticed it so far :)
There were also some issues with the rare-items, they popped up too often (so much for being rare) which is now fixed, and the accompanying quests have also gotten a fix making them actually completable in the right way. Finally some fixes with interface issues and a skill-selection crash-bug.
- fix: you could swap weapon while in sniper-mode
- fix: made a few difficult building-jumps easier to do
- fix: inventory-crafting requirements now fit on smaller screen-formats
- fix: selecting some of the 2nd-tier skills could crash the game (using mouse or touchscreen)
- fix: limited the placement of rare-items
- fix: rare-item quests now function properly
- fix: entering/exiting rare-item quests would trigger unlimited looting