A new major build, this update adds “modifiers” to the monsters. There are currently seven different modifier states:
- Dark Magic: very dangerous version of the monster, much stronger, much meaner, and extremely likely to hit (kill) you
- Savage – much stronger and aggressive versions of the monster
- Deadly – more health and more strength
- Shielded – magic won’t harm it.
- Sick – Half it’s normal energy
- Confused – Very unlikely to attack, and only half it’s energy
- Exhausted – Half it’s normal hit-strength and half it’s energy
There is also a new special room, you’ll bump into it soon enough, and monsters can now show up in hordes of 2 or 3. Besides all those things, there are also a bunch of interface improvements, and still a few more updates I have planned to come!
Download the new version from Google Play or Itch.io right now! and for iOS version, give it a day for Apple to process it!
New things in this build:
- add: Inventory is now sorted on item types.
- add: improved settings menu, and added settings
- add: Monster modifiers. Giving monsters slightly different stats and skills when encountered.
- add: Improved pause menu
- add: show item/monster along-side the objective
- add: banished monsters info is now shown in codex
- add: Some creatures can now spawn in Hordes. More enemies in a single room
- add: monsters can now have their back turned to you when entering the room
- add: quit button (not on iOS)
- add: Trap-treasure items
Fixes and changes:
- fix: Imp’s now 20% more likely to drop an imp-skull (70% if you have the objective)
- fix: outfit showed left-button, without any options on it.
- fix: damage done is now actual weapon-damage.. even if monster had less HP
- fix: mouse controls in settings menu
- fix: added Blob room text
- fix: add quest count to card info (more clearer than just in the description)
- fix: sometimes it was possible to still perform action while walking out the room