I’ve just pushed a new build for Patreon access. This build is mostly a cosmetic one, as I wasn’t happy with the looks of the game. So a redesign of the world graphics started (and isn’t fully done yet) this week.
There are some improvements, I’ve made the melee weapons work better, you’ll notice a few new items (they are pretty much useless at this point) and I got a first version of pushing crates/barrels around the place (might still have some bugs in there). Check it out!
Full changes list:
- added pushing crates/barrels
- improved melee fights
- redesign of all world graphics
- modified soldier AI (behaviour, smarts, etc)
- improved soldier tracking player/following player
- fixed doors not re-opening when walking away from them