Version 0.0.5 is here, and it’s full of new features! I also redid the weapon system, again, so let’s see how long it stays in this state. There’s a huge amount of little features and gameplay tweaks added to the game, so check the full list below.
Grab the update from the Patreon download link.
- added “popup shops” mostly empty now, but functionality is there
- added Lasers
- added a “Swing” to the baseball bat. Can now be used to “launch” crates, barrels or bombs
- crowbar can now smash crates in one blow
- turned Pick-Axe from Item into a Weapon (now has ability to cling to walls longer)
- changed: removed randomness from ventilations. Giving them more tactical use.
- changed: enemy-weapon drop-rate (increased)
- changed: moved to truetype fonts for all text (allowing translation in future)
- changed to 2 weapon: melee + 1 gun system (still tweaking and testing)
- changed: bullets now have a “reach” which can be increased with skills or items later on
- fix picking up items infront of a door (door would take over)
- fix over-world being less “full” of scenery
- fixed enemies walking into lasers. Now they wait nicely.. unless they are raged (or you trick them to stand under neath a laser when it’s shut off)
- fix lasers staying active when the walls they are attached to are gone
- fix where player’s head would be rotated on his body after an uppercut/door transition combo