This Patron update comes with a bunch of improvements to the enemies, a few new additions to tower worlds, and improved control setup and options.
Towers now come with cool features like hacakable-consoles, and hostages you can rescue. For now they don’t do much else, but eventually this will help you gain more XP and get quicker skill-points (once I actually build that system). I’ve also been toying a lot with the enemies, trying to make them look less stupid and even more predictable.
As always just grab your copy from Patreon and dive into it!
- added: split keys/buttons for “interaction” and “swap-weapon”
- added: experimental – zooming-in when sneaking up on enemies
- added: hostages to towers (+ tower-objective)
- added: hackable terminals (+tower objective)
- added: hiding behind some scenery items
- added: hostages can also be (accidentally) killed
- added: Hide is now an option/button near certain items. Cartboard-box hide might move to a “skill” or character-property
- added: hiding behind low-hanging tapestries
- added: Big crane-containers (floating ones) can now also be cut without shooting
Fixes and changes:
- fixed: keyboard setting bugs
- fixed: added some priority sorting between pickup/hide/enter actions at the same spot
- fixed: dialogs now can’t be walked out off, but need to be “deactivated” with a button. Cleaner for gameplay
- fixed: enemies try jumping on stuff when there is a ceiling to low
- fixed: made on-screen button-hints more clear
- fixed: landing area of a world now won’t spawn enemies
- fixed: enemies are better at jumping over things
- fixed: turrets now have a smaller activation-zone/range
- fixed: can hack terminal and still walk away
- fixed: player sometimes stops animating
- fixed: gamepad input settings and navigation bugs
- fixed: Swattor boss – less worldshake.
- fixed: make enemies take longer before they turn around (change weird icon into a “. . .” bubble)
- fixed: floor-spikes went up once, then were gone (killed themselves)
- fixed: not all enemies need “eye”cones.. just those within player reach
- fixed: clear objectives after exiting building (also when moving to boss-battle)
- fixed: added objectives to Pause screen
- fixed: boss-intro UI elements aren’t linked up correctly (bottom blackbar)
- fixed: enemies didn’t shoot often/proper enough