Just pushed an important update fixing a problem on some “budget” Android phones with lower resolutions having just a black-screen and nothing else. Funny thing is that the resolution calculations I do for the pixel-art divides the physical resolution with the required resolution, but on startup this code runs once with “dummy” numbers, and the value was higher than the actual physical resolution.. causing some endless looping trying to find the right pixel-art resolution to use!
Silly, but good thing I figured it out thanks to a bug report!
On that note, I also think I finally squashed the problem of having a “take down crane” missions, but not getting any cranes in the level (this mostly happened in Amazon or Egypt). Problem here was that those worlds, by default, don’t have cranes and I forgot to test if there was a mission (in which case they should just be force-spawned). I had like 3 or 4 big redundancy checks going on to make sure there is always at least 1 or 2 more cranes than needed.. only to have the final code just say “nah, this world don’t have no cranes yo! I’m skipping them.”
Other than those two big bug fixes, I also fixed a couple of smaller ones, but am very pleased with how stable the release of this game has been!
All ready for next Tuesday’s Steam/PC release!