Let’s change up the level layouts a bit for this update. The game now comes with a couple of new level-design blocks, and also a new “Mechanical wall”. These are walls that slide up and down either automatically, or when you get near them. This makes for some interesting level designs and requires a bit more exploration to discover some hidden hallways.
I also rebalanced the end-boss. He was often found a bit overpowering and too strong to take out, even if you had a huge amount of energy. There’s now some capping on his skills, and I think this makes him slightly easier to beat… of course, you first need to reach him!
The update should be trickling onto Google Play, App Store, Steam and Itch in the next few hours!
Full changes list:
- added: update info dialog at start
- added: mechanical-walls
- added: variation of new level design-blocks
- fixed: better balancing on the strength of The Blob (end boss)
- fixed: possible cause for rare crashing when using Vial card
- fixed: Bio-dome showing up multiple times in a game