Wall-terminals are here! and to operate them, I also included a couple of Data cards you need to find to operate them. The terminals will show up from level 3+. On some floors you’ll now find that the exit has no power, so in order to activate it, you’ll need to find a Power data card, and use it on one of the wall-terminals. This is one of the first little changes to make “roaming around” a bit more interesting, and less “find-the-exit-and-do-it-again”. You’ll also notice there’s always a teleporter near the exit, so if you use them correctly it hopefully means you don’t have to do too much grinding/back-tracking … see.. it’s all coming together now!
Not a lot of big changes this week besides these terminals, because I’m in the middle of wrapping up a new game: Snake Core.. so it’s a lot of juggling with these projects currently!
Full changes list:
- added: Wall terminals
- added: new item: Power data card
- added: new item: Fireman data card
- added: Exit-consoles can now have no-power
- added: Junk can now be punched (fists)
- added: better resolution for iPads
- fixed: crashed space ship / big-statue aren’t correctly solid/blocking player
- fixed: MFI controller support on iOS